Wednesday, June 25, 2014

coloured pencil classes

Plum project from my CP Basics course, copyright Teresa Mallen

 
Interested in studying coloured pencil this Fall? My revised teaching schedule has been posted on my website. Click here for the link. Don't miss out as we have an awful lot of fun in these sessions. :-)
 
My Coloured Pencil Basics course, held over two Saturdays, here in my studio, in September, is filling up quickly. If you have ever wanted to take a coloured pencil class, now is the time to ditch your fear.

Over the past ten years of teaching, I have seen what works for my students and I am confident that my exercises and projects will give you the results you desire. You can do this!

I have designed these courses so that they are jam packed with content, with tools, tips and techniques you absolutely must know and it is all presented in an easy to follow and fun manner.

Plus these courses are loaded with juicy bonuses!

I provide line drawings and step by step instructions for each of our projects. The picture posted above shows how a plum gets coloured up. The best part of my hand-outs is that you can finish exercises at home if you find you run out of time in class. Working at your own pace is deliciously freeing...and art making should be fun.

If you are at all tempted, head on over to the classes page of my website,
to read all of the details and to conveniently register on-line.
 
If you don't live anywhere near my studio, I have great news - on-line courses are coming soon - as early as January 2015 for the Basics course. I shall keep you posted!
 

No comments: