Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new issue of coloured pencil newsletter is ready...


Yes, the January issue of my coloured pencil newsletter is ready to read. Do check it out - I wouldn't want you to miss the amazing portrait that Carol Edwards shared with us.

If you are new to my blog, I put together a newsletter (usually every month) and in it you will find helpful cp tips, answered questions, artwork shared, great websites and blogs to check out, etc. And the newsletters are free!

My newsletters are posted on my website. To have a look at the newsletter, click here. Why not grab a coffee and browse through previous issues? There is lots of good stuff to look at and to read.

If you would like to subscribe and become a Newsletter Group Member, contact me by clicking here.

Enjoy! Comments and feedback on the newsletter are welcome.

I have finally uploaded the 'follower' widget. If you haven't noticed it, look for it in the side bar on the right. A big thank you goes out to those who are already followers. I appreciate your readership!

Wondering where the Swiss chard is these days? Me too! :-) Well, I have been working on it. I am messing about with various compositions and croppings. I get to spend the day in the studio today so there will be progress. The wind is blowing and the snow is flying, beautifully elemental. A great day to be cocooned in the studio.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Re: January Newsletter.... got it... thank you! LOVE Cathy Ward's portraits!

Teresa Mallen said...

Hi Teresa, your welcome! And yes, Cathy's portraits are incredible are't they? I love looking at her work.