Monday, September 8, 2008

Stargazer Lily, coloured pencil work in progress



Here is a look at my current work. It is a small 6"x6" lily, on white Stonehenge, that I started last month. I was staying at my Dad's and I needed something that was small and portable. I also wanted something that wasn't too challenging as life was challenging enough at the time. I didn't get too much done on it while I was there but I did manage a bit of time on it last week once I returned home. I shall keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Valerie Jones said...

Stargazer lilies are one of my favorites! I can't wait to see the finished piece. It's already looking lovely.

Teresa Mallen said...

Hi Valerie,
I'm really enjoying working on this little lily blossom. It is delicious to be back in my studio playing with my pencils. Thanks for stopping by!